Bike and Build

Bike and Build
Southern United States

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sunny California

I am still in awe that we have crossed our final boarder into the great state of California.  Just as I think about it right now, I get a little sad that this wonderful journey is quickly coming to a close.  Still, what an amazing thrill to know that our team of 32 has come so far.  












Each morning we wake up to a playlist of music created by our fearless leader, Claire.  This morning's music all centered around California.  Songs like "Hotel California", "Californiacation" and "California Dreaming" all made the cut and helped me realize what a precious experience these next two weeks will be. It may be hot, we may be riding through the desert and we may all be ready for a week or so of hibernation but I am also looking forward to making these next dozen or so days last and ensure that the memories endure.   

No comments:

Post a Comment