Bike and Build

Bike and Build
Southern United States

Sunday, July 20, 2014

So Much To Do, So Little Time

We have wrapped up the build day with Veterans Village here in Las Vegas.  Our team divided and conquered the work load.  Some of is painted railings, others worked to clean all the windows, some striped the parking lot, others cleaned up the community room and reorganized all the cleaning supplies into their proper location, some repainted all the colored poles and some worked on cosmetic landscaping needs.  





Yesterday's build day made me realize how little time we have left in this amazing journey.  Only 13 ride days and 2 build days are in front of us.  We will be hitting the Pacific in just over two weeks.  

Before I get caught up in how sad I will be to have my summer with Bike & Build come to a close and to say goodbye to all my new and inspirational friends, I want to thank everyone who had made this opportunity a possibility for me as well as all the friends and family out there that helped my teammates arrive in Jacksonville and embark on this endeavor.  

I am so glad to be here and I am so happy that every member of SUS14 was also able to enjoy this trip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment