Bike and Build

Bike and Build
Southern United States

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

When Push Comes To Shove


Meet Greg and Claire, two of SUS14's leaders.  Several days back, Greg and Claire got into a little pushing match and, having quite a size advantage, Greg won the battle and Claire had to bike in wet chamois.  

Now, here in Dallas, our lovely hostess Sally has a pool at her home and Claire and I were ready to return Greg's favor.  Unfortunately, Claire once again took the fall into the water and I am now watching over my shoulder as Greg promises that I will be next.  I guess I should know better than to pick a fight with a bear.  

Regarding yesterday's ride, we had tons of fun!!! Texas continues to be an adventurous surprise.  The team found a giant stack of hay bails next to a lucious field and, of course, pictures ensued.  Because of an intense fear of heights, I was happily designated photographer.  



Following the hay bail pictures, we migrated to the fields for another round of photos. 


Now off to a build day here in Dallas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment