Bike and Build

Bike and Build
Southern United States

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Instagram Was An Instapopular

Yesterday's ride from Altus OK to Memohis TX was my third day to fulfill my responsibilities as sweep.  One thing that sweeps often do to make the ride a little more interesting is they develop a Sweep Challenge for the team to complete.  The group of riders that most successfully complete the challenge are the winners.  Prizes vary depending on the sweeps and can be anything from a hug to snack bars to sparklers and candy. 

Yesterday, my sweep buddy, Charlie, and I asked our teammates to submit the most instagramable photo.  

Let me first explain Instagram for everyone unfamiliar with this particular social media platform.  You can access Instagram both online and via an application for your phone.  I really encourage you to consider navigating to Instagram and searching the hashtags #bikeandbuild or #sus14 --> both these hashtags would allow you to follow all the pictures that out Southern US team and all Bike & Build teams are posting.  You can also search #cmsweep to look at all the photos that our teammates posted for yesterday's Sweep Challenge.  

For those of you that would like to see some of the photos that were submitted, your wish is my command.














But the winner was...


And finally, to reassure you all that I am healthy and drinking my electrolytes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment