Bike and Build

Bike and Build
Southern United States

Monday, May 12, 2014

Ode to My Mother ❤️

This past Saturday was wonderful.  A big thanks to all the folks that came out, ate lots of delicious food and provided lovely company.  I had an amazing time chatting with everyone that has helped make this endeavor a possibility and I hope that all my donors had a marvelous time as well.  

And of course, the one day that could follow such a great evening and not pale in comparison is MOTHER'S DAY!  As a plug to my own beautiful, kind and generous mother...





However, now I embark on my final week of preparation before I head down to Jacksonville FL this coming Friday the 16th.  The rides are getting longer, the days are getting hotter and the tan lines are becoming more distinct.  Yesterday I road a lovely 40 miles and today I will tackle a 70 mile ride this afternoon.  So check in tomorrow for updates!  

And as always, I love you tons Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment