Bike and Build

Bike and Build
Southern United States

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Procrastination-Station

Alright so it is first thing in the morning and I should really be studying for the two exams I have in the next three hours but instead I am posting an update for all of the lovely viewers of my blog!  (a demonstration of my appreciation perhaps?) 

News: 

  1. I will be building this Friday in Cornelius with Habitat for Humanity!  Please join me if you are looking for something meaningful to do this Friday from 8am - 1pm.  You can sign up here! (after you create a profile - super easy, I promise) 
  2. My family and I are hosting a cookout on May 10th for all my lovely donors.  By this point, I hope that everyone has received an email about the get-together.  
    • If not, maybe check your spam folder?  
    • Everyone is invited so if you can't find the info, comment on this post or send me an email and I will be happy to get you more details.  Please just let me know if you are coming and how many you plan to bring, for food-amount purposes.  
  3. I reached my $4500 goal!!!  Yes, I am officially going to be biking across the southern US with Bike & Build this summer because all of you wonderful folks helped me reach my fundraising goal of $4500!  
    • Caveat: if you would still like to donate, please do.  Contributions are going to a wonderful cause and just because I have reached my goal doesn't mean that the fight for affordable housing is over.  Or maybe, you can navigate to one of my fellow-riders' pages and give to one of my SUS14 teammates that hasn't yet reached their $4500 goal?  
Much love and thanks until the next post folks <3 (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment