Bike and Build

Bike and Build
Southern United States

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Let the Countdown Begin!

The countdown has begun!  

There are only 26 days until I will get to meet up with all my fellow riders in Jacksonville, Florida and prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime.  

There are only 27 days until my teammates and I will tackle our first build day and make a physical impact on the affordable housing outlook in our country. 

There are only 43 days until thirty three other young adults and I will take on a 5-day long build project in New Orleans, Louisiana.  

And finally, there are only 105 days until Southern US 2014 (SUS14) will reach the west coast in Monterey, California.  

The next 105 days are going to be a one-in-a-lifetime experience.  And just in case you aren't as pumped about this ride for affordable housing as what I am, here is a video to get you excited! 


1 comment: