Bike and Build

Bike and Build
Southern United States

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wine & Dine for a Good Cause

I am excited to announce that Restaurant X of Davidson has generously offered to host a benefit night on Thursday, April 3rd!  That evening, I will be talking about Bike & Build, my interest in the affordable housing cause, my love for road biking, and my appreciation of Christine and Chris Phillips of Restaurant X.   A portion of lunch and dinner sales will go to benefit my ride for affordable housing. 

They will be serving lunch from 11:00am - 2:30pm and dinner from 5:30pm - 10:00pm

Their address is: 
408 South Main street 
Davidson, NC 28036

Their phone number for reservations is: (704) 892-9369

I encourage everyone to come out for an evening of delightfully delicious food, good company, and the enormous pleasure of supporting both a wonderful, family-owned local establishment as well as a meaningful cause.  Maybe you were already planning on spending the evening eating out and treating your loved ones to some scrumptious food and wine?  I'm hoping that you will choose to make Thursday, April 3rd that special meal at Restaurant X.

P.S. Take a look at their mouth-watering assortment of Asian-meets-English dishes


No comments:

Post a Comment