Bike and Build

Bike and Build
Southern United States

Saturday, February 8, 2014

What I Wouldn't Do...For A Good View

My cherished route follows the path my brother and I took the first time we ever went road biking together. 



It measures 15.2 miles or 24.5 km.  
My average time is 55 minutes amounting to 16.7 miles per hour.  
My fastest time is 52 minutes amounting to 17.5 miles per hour.   

Why do I continue to return to the same route?  Well, you would be hard pressed to find a better view of Lake Norman than the 360 degree visual at the end of Brawley School Road.  But it is my mission to find dozens of spectacular views this summer and share them so that everyone can enjoy my bike ride.  In the mean time, I hope these gems will suffice.  







And finally, please help make healthy communities and happy families a reality in needy areas across America by donating to my ride for affordable housing with Bike & Build this upcoming summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment