Bike and Build

Bike and Build
Southern United States

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tortoise or Hare?

This past weekend, in a brief trip home, I was able to squeeze in some rides totaling 45 miles in distance.  This brings my total miles ridden since starting the fundraising process for Bike & Build to 470 miles.  I'm getting close to my 500 mile commitment and my sweat equity commitment of working 10 hours with an affordable housing program.  My biggest hurdle is the $4,500 fundraising goal.  Please help me reach my goal by clicking the link below and contributing to my ride, regardless of the amount you contribute.  

3 comments:

  1. You are on an inspiring trajectory. Adventure awaits. Love your passion, love you, and will look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope that you take a look at the article that just came out in the observer.
      I appreciate what wonderful friends you and your husband have been to my family.

      Delete
  2. Molly, This is wonderful. A check goes out in tomorrow's mail and I got your address to send some snail mail to you at school.

    Regards, Rigel

    ReplyDelete