Bike and Build

Bike and Build
Southern United States

Monday, February 10, 2014

Crunch Those Numbers, Strengthen Those Muscles

For those lovely folks wondering about how my training is progressing, I have some raw statistics.

Miles ridden since May, 2011 (estimate): 5,300
Miles ridden over Christmas break: 425
Miles ridden this past weekend: 46 

I hope to keep these stats updated as my departure date this May 2014 nears so please keep tuning in and hold me accountable for the 500 miles Bike & Build requires riders to log between enrollment and departure (I only have 75 miles to go) and my own personal goal of 1,000 miles before May 16th.  

Fun fact: I first received my road bike for my seventeenth birthday, arguable the best present that has ever been given to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment